Rendlesham Youth Group Committee
The Rendlesham Youth Group Charity Committee usually meets on the first Wednesday of every month, except August.
Rendlesham Youth Group Charity is registered with the Charity Commission (No: 1980610)
The aim of our youth group is to provide a safe, stimulating and friendly environment for the young people of Rendlesham offering information, education, support and above all fun. Our activities include age appropriate arts and crafts, computer games, table football, and internet access. We also promote healthy eating through the snacks and drinks we provide.
The aims and objectives of Rendlesham Youth Group Charity Committee are:
- To oversee the management and performance of the Charity on behalf of the Council
- To guide the Council in its role as corporate trustee
- To review the effectiveness of the Charity's work and the standards and levels of service, and to comply with Charity law and best practice
- To determine and review corporate strategies, policies and priorities; to identify the need for new services and keep under review the existing ones
- To ensure the organisation and management processes of the Charity are designed to make the most effective contribution to the achievement of the Charity's objects. To keep them under review in light of changing circumstances, make recommendations to the Council as necessary for change in either staff or committee structure, or the distribution of functions and responsibilities
The Safeguarding Officers are:
- Heather Heelis (Clerk to Rendlesham Parish Council) - Youth Group Safeguarding Officer
- Senior Club Safeguarding Officer - Mike Bone
- Junior Club Officer - Clare Fleming